Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The bookworm devours books

My 14 year old stepdaughter is a mad keen reader. She can devour the largest books in the twilight series in 12 hours (albeit by reading until 3am). I try and encourage it was much as possible - reading anything is big step up on spending hours on facebook. But it can get very expensive when you buy the latest book at $25 each so I've started buying online.

For the latest title I was mainly heading to book depository as the free worldwide shipping and excellent uk exchange rate made the latest twilight book ~$13 delivered. I have just discovered booko.com.au though, which compares book depository with other sites like angus and robertsons, dymocks and amazon to give you the cheapest overall price (including shipping). I even used booko for my husbands uni text books and got them for $15 less than the uni shop was charging. Definitely worth looking at the next time you need to buy books!

No comments:

Post a Comment